Tuesday, January 26, 2016

They are too cute at this age

I decided I wanted to follow in the steps of my brilliant sister in law and save the funny things that Evelyn says. She says all kinds of crazy things and I don't want to forget it! We say that evelyn is trilingual because she speaks English Spanish and Evelyn

She has her own words

  "Pish" (pez and fish combined) whenever we are in the docs office she runs up to them and shouts ".pishes!!!"
"balala" (ball and pelota)
"Cuppy" she would show me her tummy and say "cuppy" it took me a while to figure it out but I think that's what she calls her belly button
Leedy (Lili) Lili is her best friend but for whatever reason all little kids are Leedy

She has 5 Food groups
Chicken-For whatever reason she thinks that cheese is called chicken and she loves cheese! Any time she sees cheese she yells "chicken!!" And comes running. Then we were trying to get her to smile for a picture and we told her "cheese" she was mad and said "no, no cheese" 
Cookies-cookies crackers chips granola bars
Candy-cereal and of course candy
Water/agua-anything that's to drink 
Yogurt that's just regular yogurt

We've been practicing the body parts with her. And I couldn't get her to point to her stomach. I said belly? tummy? Ok what's this called? She pulls up her shirt and shows me "is baby brudder, hi baby"


We've also been praying with her. She won't eat until we have prayed and everyone has to be present so we can pray. She'll ask for "racion" (spanish word for prayer is Oracion) she'll keep on asking until we stop then she'll fold her arms and close her eyes really tight. We pray in Spanish

 Us-padre celestial, gracias por daddy
 E-daddy
Gracias por el Bebe
Baby
Y la comida
come
Y la Casa
Buela (abuela) Y gwangwa (grandma) Amen 

She's a fun kiddo. With her new baby brother I'm sure we will get some great new material and I'll keep sharing 

No comments:

Post a Comment